“A fraudulent notice concerning the release of Class 10 and 12 results by CBSE on May 11 has been circulating on social media.”
A significant count of scholars is currently awaiting the announcement of the eagerly anticipated grade 10 and 12 board examination outcomes by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). In the year 2023, CBSE administered grade 10 board assessments commencing from February 15 until March 21, and grade 12 board assessments from February 15 up to April 5. Now, students are waiting for the results.
However, this information is entirely untrue. CBSE official Rama Sharma has advised the public to await the official notice, and the examination controller, Sanyam Bharadwaj, has confirmed that the notice is fraud.
It is anticipated that the CBSE will issue the results of the Class 10 and 12 board exams in May 2023, with the exact date and time to be announced shortly.
Following the announcement, the students of Class 10 and 12 will be able to access and obtain their individual board exam results by visiting the official website of CBSE, namely cbse.gov.in
CBSE warns against Fake News
The Central Board of Secondary Education has issued a warning against the circulation of fake news related to the announcement of Class 10 and 12 board exam results on social media platforms. The board has clarified that the official date for the declaration of results has not been announced yet and any information regarding the same that is being circulated on social media is fake. Board has urged students and parents to rely only on official sources for any updates related to the board exams and results.
CBSE Results 2023:
The Central Board of Secondary Education is expected to announce the date for the CBSE Board Results for Classes 10 and 12 soon. The announcement is expected to be made in May, as per reliable sources within the board. The exact date and time for accessing the results will be announced on the live blog shortly. The results will be available on various platforms including results.cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in, and digilocker.gov.in.
Students can access the results both online and offline through various platforms like the official website, UMANG app, DigiLocker app, SMS service, IVR, and Pariksha Sangam. Last year, the CBSE Results were announced on July 22 and were conducted in two phases. However, this year, the exams were held in a single phase, which raises expectations for earlier result declaration.
How to check CBSE results?
To check your Central Board of Secondary Education results, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official CBSE result website: Start by visiting the official result website, which is usually https://www.cbseresults.nic.in or https://cbse.nic.in. Please note that the website address may change, so it’s advisable to double-check for the correct website.
- Select the appropriate result: On the result website, you will find various options for different exams and results. Look for the relevant option for the specific exam you want to check the result for, such as Class 10 or Class 12.
- Enter required details: After selecting the appropriate result option, you will need to enter certain details to access the result. Generally, you will be asked to provide details like your roll number, school number, center number, and date of birth. Make sure to enter the correct information to avoid any issues.
- Submit and view the result: Once you have entered the required details, click on the “Submit” or “Get Result” button to proceed. The website will then process your information and display your result on the screen. You can view your subject-wise marks, overall percentage, and other relevant information.
- Download or print the result: After checking your result, you can choose to download it or take a printout for future reference. This can be useful for admission processes, further education, or any other requirements that may arise.
- Contact the school: In case you face any issues or if the result is not available online, you can contact your school’s administration or examination department. They should be able to assist you with any queries or concerns regarding the results.