SSC MTS 2023 Notification
|SSC MTS 2023- Important Dates
|SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Notification
|18th January 2023
|SSC MTS Online Registration Process
|18th January to 24th February 2023
|Last Date for Making Online Fee Payment
|26th February 2023
|Last Date for the Generation of Offline Challan
|26th February 2023
|Last date for Payment Through Challan
|27th February 2023
|The window for Application Form Correction
|2nd t0 3rd March 2023
|SSC MTS Application Status
|SSC MTS Admit Card (Paper-1)
|SSC MTS Exam Dates (Paper I)
|2 May 2023
MTS SSC EXAM: Details
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) administers the MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) exam at the national level for the purpose of hiring candidates for a variety of Government of India departments and offices. The SSC MTS exam is given to people who want to work as Multi-Tasking Staff in different government agencies and organizations. Read: SSC MTS Salary
- The SSC MTS test is a two-stage determination process, which incorporates a composed assessment followed by an expressive paper. Candidates who score well on the written portion of the exam are invited to take the descriptive paper, which is given in a variety of locations across the country.
- There are two languages used for the exam: Hindi and English. When filling out the application, candidates have the option of selecting the language they prefer.
- Candidates interested in working for the Indian government’s various departments and organizations can take advantage of the exam.
- SSC MTS 2023 Test (Performing multiple tasks Staff) is being directed by the Staff Determination Commission (SSC) to select contenders for different posts like SSC MTS Havaldar, Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Administrator, Chowkidar, and Safaiwala.
SSC MTS Exam Highlights
The features of the SSC MTS exam are as per the following:
|The SSC MTS exam consists of two stages:
|Paper 1 and Paper 2 . Paper 1 is a computer-based test consisting of four sections- General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, and General Awareness. Paper 2 is a descriptive test in which candidates have to write a short essay or letter in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the Indian Constitution.
|The duration of Paper 1 is 90 minutes, and the duration of Paper 2 is 30 minutes.
|Mode of Examination
|Paper 1 is a computer-based test, while Paper 2 is a pen-and-paper-based test.
|Each question in Paper 1 carries one mark, and there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Paper 2 is of 50 marks.
|The difficulty level of the SSC MTS exam is usually moderate.
|The exam is conducted in both English and Hindi languages.
|Candidates must have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
|The age limit for the SSC MTS exam is 18 to 25 years.
|Candidates are selected based on their performance in Paper 1 and Paper 2, followed by document verification.
|The salary of an SSC MTS ranges from Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 56,900 per month.
SSC MTS eligibility
The eligibility criteria for SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) exam are as follows:
|The candidate must be a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan, a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
|The candidate must be between 18 to 25 years of age as of the closing date of application. Relaxation in the age limit is provided to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per government norms.
|The candidate must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized board.
It is essential to keep in mind that the above eligibility requirements are subject to change in response to the SSC’s official announcement regarding the upcoming SSC MTS exam.
SSC MTS Fees
The SSC MTS application fee varies by category.
The fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 100 while SC/ST/PWD/female up-and-comers are absolved from the expense. However, candidates are advised to check the official announcement for the most recent information regarding these fees. SSC MTS 2023 exam pattern The SSC MTS 2023 exam pattern consists of two papers: Papers one and two
- Paper 1 is a web-based test comprising four areas: Numerical aptitude, general awareness, general English, and general intelligence and reasoning The term of Paper 1 is an hour and a half and the complete imprints are 100. Multiple-choice options are provided for the objective-type questions.
- The candidate’s writing abilities will be evaluated on Paper 2, which is a descriptive test. It is directed in pen-and-paper mode and comprises of short article/letter writing in English or any language remembered for the eighth timetable of the Constitution. Paper 2 has a time limit of thirty minutes and a total of fifty marks.
- Candidates who perform well in Paper 1 can proceed to Paper 2. The combined scores from Papers 1 and 2 will be used to make the final selection.
The SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) exam syllabus for 2023 includes the following:
- Reasoning and Intelligence in General: Analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision-making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, and arithmetic number series are all included in this set of questions.
- Aptitude with numbers: It remembers inquiries for entire numbers, decimals, portions and connections between numbers, rates, proportions and extents, square roots, midpoints, premium, benefit and misfortune, markdown, organization business, combination and claim, time and distance, time and work.
- Common English: It remembers inquiries for the fundamentals of the English language, its jargon, punctuation, sentence structure, equivalents, antonyms, and right use.
- Awareness of the World: Questions on current happenings, history, culture, geography, economics, general policy, scientific research, sports, and significant dates and events are included.
Note: The above-mentioned syllabus is only a suggestion and is not complete. For a more in-depth explanation of the syllabus, candidates are advised to consult the SSC’s official announcement.
Vacancies for SSC MTS Posts
SSC MTS Vacancy 2023- Category-wise
SSC MTS 2023 selection process
The following is the selection procedure for the SSC MTS 2023 exam:
- Paper i: General English, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, and General Awareness are the four sections of an online computer-based test (CBT).
- Paper ii: The people who qualify in Paper I should show up for a distinct paper in English or some other language recorded in the eighth timetable of the Constitution. The candidates’ basic language skills will be tested on the paper.
- Verification of the Document: Verification of documents will be required of candidates who meet the requirements for Papers I and II. At the time of document verification, candidates must present all original documents.
- Final Choice: Competitors who qualify in Paper I, Paper II, and Record Check will be chosen for the post of Performing multiple tasks Staff in different government workplaces and divisions.
The results from Papers I and II will be used to create the final merit list.
SSC MTS Admit card
To download the SSC MTS Admit card:
- Applicants can visit the authority site of SSC (https://ssc.nic.in/) and enter their login qualifications, including their enlistment number and secret phrase.
- The exam center, date, and time, as well as the candidates’ instructions, are all included on the admit card, which contains crucial information about the examination. To get to the exam center, candidates must bring a copy of their admit card and a valid photo ID.
SSC MTS Result
The MTS exam result is posted on the SSC’s official website following its successful completion. On the website, candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and other necessary information.
- The candidate’s score, rank, and qualification status are all included in the result about how they did on the exam.
- Along with the results, the commission also publishes the cut-off scores that candidates must achieve in order to advance to the next phase of the selection process.
SSC MTS post and salary
The Staff Selection Commission Multi-Tasking Staff position and salary. This position—also known as the non-technical position—entails carrying out a variety of duties related to office maintenance and support services in various government ministries and departments. Cleaning and maintaining the office, running errands, delivering files and documents, operating office equipment, and providing other support services are some of the responsibilities of an MTS.
The compensation of an SSC MTS might differ relying upon the spot of posting and different factors, for example, grade pay, stipends, and different advantages. In any case, the essential compensation scale for the post of SSC MTS is in the scope of Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 56,900 monthly. An SSC MTS may also be eligible for other benefits, such as the Dearness Allowance (DA), the House Rent Allowance (HRA), and the Travel Allowance (TA), depending on government regulations.
The SSC MTS is a non-gazetted Group C position with potential career advancement opportunities for those who are selected. Nonetheless, it is vital to note that advancement and professional valuable learning experiences might rely upon different factors like execution, experience, and the accessibility of opening.