SSC CGL 2023-24 Notification
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has not yet issued an official announcement for the SSC CGL 2023 exam. Nonetheless, in view of past patterns and examples, here are a few conditional dates and ongoing updates connected with the test:
|SSC CGL 2023 Important Dates
|SSC CGL 2023 Notification Release Date
|3 April 2023
|Online Application Start Date
|3 April 2023
|Last Date to Apply Online
|3 May 2023
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan
|3 May 2023 (11 pm)
|Last date for payment through Challan
|3 May 2023 (11 pm)
|The window for Application Form Correction
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2023 (Tier-I)
Candidates ought to consistently check the official site of the SSC for any updates connected with the test dates.
Up-and-comers who are keen on showing up for the SSC CGL 2023 test ought to begin their readiness well ahead of time and keep themselves refreshed with the most recent news and updates connected with the test.
The Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL) exam is a national-level competitive exam that is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit candidates for various Group B and Group C posts in various departments and ministries of the Government of India.
They should also regularly check the official website of the Staff Selection Commission for any updates related to the exam dates or other important information.
Summary of SSC CGL Exam 2023
- It is anticipated that the SSC CGL 2023 exam will be divided into four stages: Tier-I, Tier II, Tier III, and Tier IV. The Tier-I exam will be computer-based, with four papers, while the Tier-II exam will be computer-based. The Level III test will be a distinct test, and the Level IV test will be an expertise test/PC capability test.
- There will be a descriptive paper in English or Hindi and questions from a variety of subjects, including general intelligence and reasoning, general awareness, quantitative aptitude, and English language and comprehension. The test will be of moderate to troublesome level and will test the up-and-comers’ information, ability to think, and language abilities.
- The SSC CGL 2023 exam application process will be online; candidates will need to fill out a form, upload the required documents, and pay the application fee online.
- Those who pass the Tier-I exam are eligible to take the Tier-II exam. The Tier-III exam will be open to candidates who have passed the Tier-II exam. The candidate’s performance in each of the four sections of the exam will be the basis for the final selection.
- In conclusion, the SSC CGL 2023 exam is very competitive, so candidates who want to take it should prepare well in advance and keep up with the latest exam news and updates. The test offers an extraordinary chance for the possibility to get renowned work in the public authority area.
Exam and Fee Eligibility for SSC CGL 2023:
Candidates must meet the following requirements for SSC CGL eligibility
|Candidates must be Indian citizens.
|Candidates must be between 18 and 32 years old as on 1st January 2023. Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per government rules.
|Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. For some specific posts, additional qualifications are required.
It is anticipated that the SSC CGL 2023 exam application fee will be Rs. 100/- for OBC and general candidates. The application fee is not required of candidates who are women, from the SC/ST category, or who have a disability. The SBI challan, credit card, debit card, or online payment options for the application fee are available.
Candidates must ensure that they have paid the fee by the application deadline.
SSC CGL 2023 Exam Vacancies
s At this time, the SSC CGL 2023 exam’s official notification has not been issued, so the exam’s vacancies are unknown. However, once the announcement is made, it will include information about open positions in various Indian government ministries and departments.
Candidates can learn more about the number of open positions for various positions, categories, and regions by reading the announcement. It is prudent for a contender to consistently check the authority site of the Staff Determination Commission for the most recent updates and news with respect to the SSC CGL 2023 test.
SSC CGL 2023 Exam Pattern
The SSC CGL 2023 test will be led in four phases – Level I, Level II, Level III, and Level IV.
Exam Format for Tier I:
- The Tier-I exam will be conducted on a computer.
- There will be 100 multiple-choice questions on the exam.
- The exam will last for sixty minutes.
- There will be four parts to the exam: Quantitative Ability, English Comprehension, General Awareness, and General Intelligence and Reasoning
- There will be 25 questions in each section, each worth two points.
- Each incorrect response will result in a negative mark of 0.50 points.
Exam Format for Tier II:
- There will be four papers on the computer-based Tier-II exam.
- Paper-I: Quantitative Skills (120 Minutes, 200 Points, 100 Questions) • Paper II: • Paper-III: English Language and Comprehension (200 Questions, 200 Points, 120 Minutes) Insights (100 Inquiries, 200 Imprints, 120 Minutes)
- Paper-IV: General Studies (100 Questions, 200 Points, 120 Minutes) • The Tier-II exam will award 800 points in total.
- In Papers I, III, and IV, each incorrect response will result in a loss of 0.25 points. For each incorrect response on Paper II, the negative marking will be 0.50 points.
Exam Format for Tier III:
- An offline descriptive paper will be the Tier-III exam.
- The test will be for a span of an hour.
- The candidates’ English/Hindi writing skills will be tested on the exam. Either an essay, letter, or application will be required of candidates.
Exam Format for Tier IV:
- The Tier-IV exam will be a computer-based skill test.
- The test will be led for the competitors who have applied for the particular posts that require such abilities.
SSC CGL Syllabus:
The following subjects will be covered on the SSC CGL 2023 exam syllabus:
|General Intelligence and Reasoning
|Analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision-making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, etc.
|Current events, history, culture, geography, economics, Indian polity, scientific research, etc.
|Simplification, interest, percentage, ratio and proportion, average, problems on ages, speed time and distance, time and work, profit and loss, mensuration, data interpretation, etc.
|English Language and Comprehension
|Vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension, writing ability, etc.
|Collection and Representation of data, measures of central tendency, dispersion, moment, skewness and kurtosis, correlation and regression, probability theory, random variable, and distribution functions, sampling theory, statistical inference, analysis of variance, time series analysis, index numbers, etc.
| Indian Constitution, governance and public policy, social justice and international relations, technology, economic development, biodiversity,
environmental ecology, climate change, etc.
To do well on the SSC CGL 2023 exam, candidates should prepare thoroughly and practice according to the syllabus and pattern of the exam.
SSC CGL Exam Admit Card
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website will publish SSC CGL admit card. Up-and-comers can download the concede card by signing in with their enrollment number and date of birth.
SSC CGL Result
The Staff Selection Commission’s official website will also publish the SSC CGL 2023 exam results. Each exam stage’s result will be announced separately. Those who pass the Tier-I exam are qualified to take the Tier-II exam, and those who pass the Tier-II exam are qualified to take the Tier-III exam.
Candidates’ scores at each stage of the exam will be used to calculate the final score. Competitors are encouraged to keep a beware of the authority site of the SSC for refreshes connected with the arrival of concede cards and statements of results.
SSC CGL Salary and Scope
The SSC CGL 2023 exam’s salary and scope are dependent on the position the candidate is selected for. The SSC CGL test is directed at different Gathering B and Gathering C posts in various divisions and services of the Public authority of India.
The starting salary for Group B positions is Rs. 9,300 to 34,800, with a starting point of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200. Candidates who are selected are eligible for a variety of allowances and benefits in addition to the basic salary, such as a house rent allowance, a dearness allowance, medical benefits, and more.
The SSC CGL exam offers a wide range of career opportunities in various Indian government departments and ministries, so its scope is extensive. A portion of the well-known posts for which the SSC CGL test is directed incorporate Right hand Review Official, Partner Records Official, Personal Duty Investigator, Focal Extract Monitor, and Collaborator Segment Official, and that’s just the beginning.
If they pass the SSC CGL exam, they can anticipate a career in the government that is stable, rewarding, and full of opportunities for advancement.