Galgotias Institute of Management & Technology (GIMT) is a private Institution situated in Noida. It was established in 1999 under the aid of Galgotias Educational Institutions. The college provides world class management and technical education to its students and is approved by AICTE. The campus is located at the 8 lane expressway that connects Noida and New Delhi.
The Institute offers a 2 year degree of Master in Business Administration with 5 specializations that they can choose from. The course includes an 8 week internship program as well in which they get an opportunity to build on their professional skills.
|Established | Type
|1999 | Private
|Galgotias Educational Institutions
Galgotias Institute of Management and Technology offers the following specializations in the MBA course:
|Tuition Fee (Per year)
|Bachelor’s degree from any University with a minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST students)
To apply for the MBA course at GIMT, a candidate must do as follows:
- Visit the official website of Galgotias Educational Institutions.
- On top of the homepage, find and click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab. Select GIMT.
- To register yourself as a student, click on ‘New Student Registration’.
- Fill in your mandatory details in the application form.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
Admission will be granted on the basis of the candidate’s score in CAT/MAT/UPSEE.
The campus of Galgotias Institute of Management and Technology offers students a range of facilities and amenities that makes their campus life better and more convenient.
- Hostel: Hostel facilities are provided for both male and female students. The hostels are surrounded by sports fields and lawns. Students can enjoy the indoor games and hostel canteen that are provided inside the hostel premises.
- Sports:Students have access to sports facilities for football, volleyball, badminton, T.T and more.
- Labs: All computer labs are equipped with WiFi enabled computer systems that can be used by students for educational purposes.
- Library: The library is equipped with laser printers, barcode readers and scanners. There are around 55,000 books available in the library.
Some other amenities in the college include tie ups with nearby hospitals, activity centre and bus service.