Ram-Eesh Institute of Engineering and Technology Admission
The admission can be done through online and offline mode. Follow the steps below to apply for the same:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the institute and select the Ram-Eesh Institute of Engineering and Technology in the right bottom of the page.
Step 2: Click on “Apply Now”.
Step 3: Select the registration page and enter the name, email, mark detail in the given form.
Step 4: Click on “Submit”.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of JEECUP entrance exam and through Management Quota.
- JEECUP Entrance Examination: Students who qualify State Entrance Examination JEECUP conducted by Joint Entrance Exam council Lucknow are eligible to apply and are admitted through counseling.
- Under Management Quota: Students having passed 10th or an equivalent examination from a recognized board.
Ram-Eesh Institute of Engineering and Technology Placement
Ram-Eesh Institute of Engineering and Technology is committed to providing the best available talents to the reputed organisations. The institute has a record providing 100% placement to its first batch.
Ram-Eesh Institute of Engineering and Technology Facilities
The institution has the following state of the art facilities for its students and faculty members:
- First year lab
- Computer science and engineering labs
- Electronics engineering labs
- Mechanical engineering lab
- Civil engineering labs
Ram-Eesh Institute of Engineering and Technology Faculty
Ram-Eesh Institute of Engineering and Technology on its unique pedagogy and technology-enabled education delivery which is facilitated by its industry aligned faculty members. It has a faculty of highly qualified managers, academicians and administrators. The institute has a total of 32 experienced faculty members along with distinguished adjunct faculty.