Sarguja University offers postgraduate programs in arts, science and law departments. Various specializations are offered across these programs. The details for each of them has been given in the table below:
|Needs to Pass Bachelor Degree with Hindi as one of the main subjects
|B.Sc. Forestry, Agriculture, B.Sc. Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology or Agriculture degree with a minimum of second class
|B.Sc. Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Agriculture, Or B.E./B. Tech. Biotech degree with a minimum of second class
|B.Sc. (CS) / B.Sc. (IT) / BCA degree with minimum second division
|B.Sc.Envs, B.Sc. (Chem or Bot, Zoo)B E./B.Tech / M.B.B.S degree and related subjects with a minimum of the second class.
|Must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in LL.B. Three Year/ LL.B. Five Year Integrated
To be eligible for a Diploma in Pharmacy offered by Sarguja University, candidates must have passed class 12 exams with Mathematics, Biology as main subjects with minimum second division.
The Sarguja University Diploma courses offer Diploma in Pharmacy to students who pass the qualifying exam.
Those who qualify will be able to take admission to the course on merit basis.
Sarguja University Ph.D Admission 2022
The university offers PhD program in Philosophy and Law. the details such as eligibility, selection process, etc. have been given below:
|A master’s degree in the relevant field
How to Apply For Sarguja University, Chhattisgarh?
- A candidate opting for admission to an academic program offered by Sarguja University can get the application form from the booklet of Program and Prospectus.
- Candidates can download the Prospectus (application form) available on the university website or obtain it in person from the university admission office.
- Candidates are required to submit the completed applications along with the demand draft (DD) in the office of the concerned Department/ College.
- A Demand Draft of INR 350 must be drawn in favor of “REGISTRAR, SARGUJA UNIVERSITY, AMBIKAPUR” and is payable at Ambikapur. If candidates need to purchase an application form, a receipt of INR 350 obtained from the University against application/admission form fee must be duly submitted.
The applications should be submitted along with the following documents:
- Domicile Certificate & other weightage claim certificate.
- Caste Certificate, wherever applicable.
- Certificate showing date of birth.
- Mark sheet/Certificate of all classes from 10th to the qualifying examination.
Documents required at the time of admission:
- Transfer Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Original mark sheet for verification.
- Eligibility Certificate, if required.
- Migration Certificate, if required.
- A No Objection Certificate from the Employer in the case of the in-service candidate.
- Gap certificate, if required