Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication offers Master of Journalism in the following two specializations
- Master of Journalism in Media studies (MJMS)
- Master of Journalism in Electronic Media (MJEM)
The admission process for all the courses will commence from the month of April. The applicant can download the application, fill and send it to the university office along with the required documents and application fee.
The selection process for Master of Journalism is mainly based on entrance test held by the university, and the academic record of the qualifying examination. As a basic eligibility, the candidate should be a graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examinations.
|Master of Journalism
|Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates)
Entrance test (70% weightage) + Academic record of qualifying exam (30% weightage)
Key points for admission:
- Candidates applying from outside of Rajasthan should have completed graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks
- Reservations are considered as per State Government norms
- The entrance test papers are available both in English and Hindi
- The duration of the test is 120 minutes and the paper consists of objective type questions
- The merit list of selected candidates will be published on the university website